Anatomical variations of the hepatic artery in it’s extra hepatic journey: a cadaveric study with its clinical implications
- Tintu Thottiyil Sukumaran, Susan Joseph, Swapna Ramakrishnan et al.
- Department of Anatomy, Amrita School of Medicine, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi, Kerala, India
- Samad Shahryari, Mohammad Ghasem Hanafi, Rouhangiz Kamankesh et al.
- 1Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, 2Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Infectious Ophthalmic Research Center, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, 3Department of Anatomical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Study of course and termination of brachial artery by dissection and computed tomography angiography methods with clinical importance
- Hemamalini Shetty, Vikram Patil, Najma Mobin et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, JSS Medical College, JSS AHER, Mysuru, 2Department of Radiology, JSS Hospital, Mysuru, India
- Nur Damia Iwani Zulkiflee, Mansharan Kaur Chainchel Singh, Aspalilah Alias et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Selangor, 2Institute of Pathology, Laboratory and Forensic Medicine (I-PPerForM), Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Selangor, 3Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Selangor, 4Department of Basic Sciences and Oral Biology, Faculty of Dentistry, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 5Forensic Odontology Unit, Department of Imaging & Pathology, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, 6Department of Forensic Odontology, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya, Indonesia, 7Forensic Unit, School of Health Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kelantan, 8Department of Biomedical Imaging, University Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, 9Department of Anatomy, Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology (AIMST), Kedah, Malaysia
Quantification and comparison of tenocyte distribution and collagen content in the commonly used autografts for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Sabiha Latiff, Oladiran Ibukunolu Olateju
- School of Anatomical Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Thanyarat Lekchaoum, Aticha Buddawong, Sunalin Ahi et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Bangkok, 2Chulabhorn International College of Medicine, Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus, Pathumthani, 3Department of Physical Therapy, Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Tamarindus indica ameliorates behavioral and cytoarchitectural changes in the cerebellar cortex following prenatal aluminum chloride exposure in Wistar rats
- Ibe Michael Usman, Samuel Sunday Adebisi, Sunday Abraham Musa et al.
- 1Department of Human Anatomy, Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, Kampala International University, Bushenyi, Uganda, 2Department of Human Anatomy, College of Medicine and Health Science, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, 3Department of Human Anatomy, Federal University Dutse, Jigawa, Nigeria, 4Department of Human Anatomy, College of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of Rwanda, Kigali, Rwanda, 5Infection Medicine, Deanery of Biomedical Sciences, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Journal informationSeptember, 2022, Vol.55 No 3
ACB 2015; 48(3): 153-169
The expressions of stem cell markers: Oct4, Nanog, Sox2, nucleostemin, Bmi, Zfx, Tcl1, Tbx3, Dppa4, and Esrrb in bladder, colon, and prostate cancer, and certain cancer cell lines
ACB 2014; 47(1): 1-11
Volumetric growth analysis of maxillary sinus using computed tomography scan segmentation: a pilot study of Indonesian population
ACB 2021; 54(4): 431-435
ACB 2021; 54(4): 417-423