- Shadi E. Razipour, Sina Zarrintan, Mansour Mathkour et al.
- 1Department of Structural & Cellular Biology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA, 2Department of General & Vascular Surgery, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran, 3Department of Neurosurgery, Tulane Center for Clinical Neurosciences, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 4Department of Neurology, Tulane Center for Clinical Neurosciences, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 5Department of Neurosurgery and Ochsner Neuroscience Institute, Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, LA, USA, 6Department of Anatomical Sciences, St. George’s University, St. George’s, Grenada, West Indies
Role of agmatine in the application of neural progenitor cell in central nervous system diseases: therapeutic potentials and effects
- Renée Kosonen, Sumit Barua, Jong Youl Kim et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, 2Brain Korea 21 Plus Project for Medical Science, Brain Research Institute, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
- Myoung-Eun Han, Si-Young Park, Sae-Ock Oh
- 1Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Pusan National University, Yangsan, 2Gene & Cell Therapy Research Center for Vessel-Associated Diseases, Pusan National University, Yangsan, Korea
Blood-brain barrier dysfunction in ischemic stroke and diabetes: the underlying link, mechanisms and future possible therapeutic targets
- Piyawadee Wicha, Srijit Das, Pasuk Mahakkanukrauh
- 1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 3Excellence in Osteology Research and Training Center (ORTC), Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Dimensions of pes anserinus of the lower extremity, an anatomical study with its surgical implications
- Rajanigandha Vadgaonkar, M.D. Prameela, Chettiar Ganesh Kumar et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, 2Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka, India
Fabella and patella variants: radiographic prevalence, distribution and clinical relevance in a population of black african descent
- Joseph Adetola Adedigba, Bukunmi Michael Idowu, Sarah Perou Hermans et al.
- 1Department of Radiology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA, 2Department of Radiology, Union Diagnostics and Clinical Services, Lagos, Nigeria, 3Department of Epidemiology, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA, 4Department of Anatomical sciences, School of Medicine, St George’s University, Grenada, West Indies, 5Department of Surgery, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria, 6Department of Microbiology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, WI, 7Department of Radiology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, USA
Prevalence of the anatomical variations of concha bullosa and its relation with sinusitis among Saudi population: a computed tomography scan study
- Wael Amin Nasr El-Din, Gisma Ahmed Madani, Islam Omar Abdel Fattah et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, College of Medicine and Medical Sciences, Arabian Gulf University, Manama, Bahrain, 2Department of Human Anatomy and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt, 3Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, The National University, Khartoum, Sudan, 4Department of Radiology, National Cancer Institute (NCI), Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 5Department of Medical Imaging, Saudi German Hospitals Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 6Department of Human Anatomy and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufia University, Menoufia, Egypt, 7Department of Anatomy, Ibn Sina National College for Medical Studies, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Journal informationJune, 2021, Vol.54 No 2
ACB 2015; 48(3): 153-169
The expressions of stem cell markers: Oct4, Nanog, Sox2, nucleostemin, Bmi, Zfx, Tcl1, Tbx3, Dppa4, and Esrrb in bladder, colon, and prostate cancer, and certain cancer cell lines
ACB 2014; 47(1): 1-11
Direct drainage of the basal vein of Rosenthal into the superior petrosal sinus: a literature review
ACB 2020; 53(4): 379-384
ACB 2020; 53(3): 245-251