- Marwa M El Sawy, Dalia M E EL Mikkawy, Sayed M El-Sayed et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, 2Department of Physical Medicine, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Defining the popliteal fossa by bony landmarks and mapping of the courses of the neurovascular structures for application in popliteal fossa surgery
- Kelsi Greenwood, Reinette van Zyl, Natalie Keough et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa, 2Department of Anatomy and Cellular Biology, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi, 3Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Burjeel Hospital for Advanced Surgery, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4Medical School, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Assessment of thickness of in vivo autograft tendons around the knee and its correlation with anthropometric data, thickness of patella and anterior cruciate ligament tibial foot print diameter
- Balgovind S Raja, Kshitij Gupta, Abdusamad V et al.
- Department of Orthopaedics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, India
A comparison, using X-ray micro-computed tomography, of the architecture of cancellous bone from the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine using 240 vertebral bodies from 10 body donors
- Guido Schröder, Benjamin Jabke, Marko Schulze et al.
- 1Clinic for Surgery, Department of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery, Buetzow, 2Department of Internal Medicine, University Medical School Rostock, Rostock, 3Institute of Anatomy, University Medical School Rostock, Rostock, 4Institute for Biomedical Engineering, University of Rostock, Rostock-Warnemuende, 5Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden, 6Institute of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology/Neuroradiology, Westkuestenklinikum Heide, Academic Teaching Hospital of the Universities of Kiel, Luebeck and Hamburg, Heide, 7Department of Internal Medicine IV, Municipal Hospital Suedstadt Rostock, Academic Teaching Hospital of the University of Rostock, Rostock, Germany
- Chiman Kumari, Tulika Gupta, Richa Gupta et al.
- 1Department of Anatomy, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 2Department of Orthopaedics, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
- Prajakta Kishve, Rohini Motwani
- 1Department of Anatomy, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Hyderabad, 2Department of Anatomy, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar, Hyderabad, India
Scapular length estimation from anatomical landmarks: an osteometry and radiographic evaluation using regression equations
- Sunday Okon Elijah, Aniekan Imo Peter, Akpan Udo Ekanem et al.
- Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Journal informationMarch, 2021, Vol.54 No 1
The expressions of stem cell markers: Oct4, Nanog, Sox2, nucleostemin, Bmi, Zfx, Tcl1, Tbx3, Dppa4, and Esrrb in bladder, colon, and prostate cancer, and certain cancer cell lines
ACB 2014; 47(1): 1-11
ACB 2015; 48(3): 153-169
ACB 2020; 53(2): 121-125
ACB 2020; 53(2): 126-131