Manuscript Submission via Online Only
All authors must submit the manuscript via online (http:// www.acbjournal.com
). Corresponding author must read the all sections of Guide for Authors, The corresponding author should upload manuscript during the article submission process. If you have any question during this process, please contact to the Editorial Office
Statement of Originality and Authorship
Anatomy & Cell Biology (Anat Cell Biol, ACB) subscribes to the require ments stated in the Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals that authorship implies substantial contributions to conception and design or analysis and interpretation of data and draft ing of the article or critical revision for important intellectual content. The editor reserves the right to query authorship contribution.
The ACB holds the copyright on all material appearing in this journal. The corresponding author behalf of the other authors must check the appropriate boxes and sign the copyright transfer agreement form, which transfers copyright to the ACB.
ACB recommends that authors submit a short description of all contributions to their manuscript. Each author's contribution should be described in brief, to appear immediately before the references. Authorship credit might include contributions to concept/design, acquisition of data, data analysis/interpretation, drafting of the manuscript, critical revision of the manuscript and approval of the article. Contributors who do not qualify as authors can also be listed and their particular contribution described
Authors must obtain permission to reproduce any copyright material, and include an acknowledgement of the source in their articles. Authors should be aware that the unreferenced use of the published and unpublished ideas, writing or illustrations of others, from whatever source (including research grant applications), or submission of a complete paper under 'new' authorship in the same or a different language, constitutes plagiarism.
Conditions of Acceptance
Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that they will not be published elsewhere in any form, without the prior consent of the Editor in Chief of ACB. Your material will not be passed to the Publisher without receipt of:
1. Covering letter documenting any revisions required by the editor;
2. Signed exclusive license form;
3. 600 dpi TIFF files. Low resolution artwork submitted for review is not suitable for print or online publication.
Author Services enables authors to track their article - once it has been accepted - through the production process to publication online and in print. Authors can check the status of their articles online and choose to receive automated e-mails at key stages of production. The author will receive an e-mail with a unique link that enables them to register and have their article automatically added to the system. Please ensure that a complete e-mail address is provided when submitting the manuscript. Visit our website for more details on online production tracking and for a wealth of resources including FAQs and tips on article preparation, submission and more.
- When submitting a revised manuscript, all changes should be indicated with red font and underlined. Deletions need not be indicated within the article itself but should be noted in the author responses to reviewers.
- If the "track changes" function of a word processing program is used to show additions and deletions, make sure that all changes are "accepted" before submitting the clean revised version. Once the changes are accepted, deactivate the track changes function before saving and uploading the file.
- Please provide both a version showing corrections and a "clean" final version.
- Accepted manuscripts will be scheduled for publication as soon as possible.
- Correspondence concerning the copy editing, proofreading and the production of accepted articles of accepted manuscripts should be addressed to ACB Seoul Office.
- The designated corresponding author will receive notification of availability of page proofs by e-mail. Corrections should be returned to ACB Seoul Office.
E-mail notification that your work is in proof and ready for collection will be sent from the ACB e-proofing website. Further instructions will be sent with the upload notification e-mail. Acrobat Reader is required in order to read this file. In your absence, please arrange for a colleague to correct on your behalf. Major alterations will be charged to the author and delay publication.
Off prints will be ready aft er the editor in chief has confirmed that all the process of the manuscript is agreed. A PDF file (on-line formatted of article) is provided upon publication to the corresponding author.